Together, we can grow your
ISO/IEC 17025 is useful for any organization that performs
- sampling or
- calibration and wants reliable results.
This includes all types of laboratories, whether they be owned and operated by government, industry or, in fact, any other organization.
The standard is also useful to
- research centres,
- inspection bodies,
- product certification organizations and
- other conformity assessment bodies with the need to do testing, sampling or calibration.
We would welcome the opportunity to contribute to your success.
General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories
ISO/IEC 17025:2017 specifies the general requirements for the competence, impartiality and consistent operation of laboratories.
We can help in your ISO/IEC 17025 Journey
Consulting with Training & Auditing skill sets
Your Success is our Success
WE have experience & proven
Skill Set: Auditing, Training & Consulting
Examples of the scope of work on offer are:
- Internal Auditing: conducts internal audit to identify improvements required as per the new ISO/IEC 17025:2017 version
- Training: trains in all the various topics listed in the website for the upgrading of skills, knowledge and competence required of laboratory technical staff.
- Consulting: guide and coach on the issues involved in the Technical aspects of equipment, procedures and reports.
Area of Consulting Scope:
- Sharing laboratory experiences in the analyses of foods, petrochemical and environmental related samples
- Guidance provided to help testing laboratories to achieve laboratory accreditation status as per ISO/IEC 17025 or national accreditation standards
- Conducting gap analysis and advice on the migration of ISO/IEC 17025:2005 standard to the new ISO/IEC 17025:2017 version
FREELANCE: We are Freelancers and help as many Laboratories as possible all over Malaysia and Singapore. How come? Because we are a Team of Expert Freelancers in various ISO (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001)
ACTION: PSMB allows RM5,000 per day (but we will not quote RM5,000). We will help you.
RESULT: Test us for 1-day or 2-days and see the results..
Trainings / Workshops
Please see Sample Topics (Based on Request)
- Practical statistical tools for analytical chemistry (2 days)
- The GUM bottom-up evaluation technique of measurement uncertainty for chemical testing (2 days)
- Alternative top-down approaches to measurement uncertainty evaluation for chemical & microbiological testing (1 day)
- Method validation and verification techniques for testing laboratory (2 days)
- Internal quality audit techniques for ISO 17025 accredited laboratories (2 days)
- Elements of quality assurance & quality control in chemical laboratories (1.5 day)
- Understanding the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accreditation standards (2 days for new applicants)
- Measurement uncertainty of microbiological colony counts using a “top-down” approach (1 day hands-on workshop)
- Sampling and sampling uncertainty estimation
- Introducing risk-based thinking and decision rule
3. INTERNAL Auditing
What are the main changes in the 2017 version?
- The scope has been revised to cover testing, calibration and sampling associated with subsequent calibration and testing.
- The process approach now matches that of newer standards such as ISO 9001 (quality management), ISO 15189 (quality of medical laboratories) and ISO/IEC 17021-1 (requirements for audit and certification bodies).
- The standard has now a stronger focus on information technologies and incorporates the use of computer systems, electronic records and the production of electronic results and reports.
- A new chapter introduces the concept of risk-based thinking.
A new chapter introduces the concept of risk-based thinking.
Now a stronger focus on information technologies
The process approach now matches that of newer standards.
© Copyright ISO/IEC 17025:2017